If you are having troubles placing your order, here are some suggestions for making sure your order is placed and processed correctly:
- Use a current, updated version of any of the top browsers (Internet Explorer or Edge, Google Chrome, Safari or Firefox are most common). Be sure you have all current updates for the browser you are using (go into the “Settings” of whatever browser you are using and view whether your browser is the most current, updated version).
- Make sure all of your credit card billing information matches with the information that you entered when placing your order. The most common mistake when entering information occurs when the address information entered is not exactly as it appears on your credit card or bank account.
- Please avoid using a DEBIT Card. The reason for this being—DEBIT cards are issued directly via the bank associated with your DEBIT card and are not processed the same way credit cards are processed. Therefore you risk having your bank / institution place a “hold” on your account each time you attempt to place an order, even if the transaction was not successful. If you do use a Debit Card and it declines on your first attempt, DO NOT keep trying as that will put a "hold" on the money in your account each time you try. Depending upon the policies of your bank, it can take up to 5 business days for the “hold” on your money to be released. If you run into such a problem, contact your bank immediately and directly and request they expedite the refund in your account immediately.
- Do NOT leave your browser open and try to place an order later. If you have to leave your browser open and want to come back in to place your order, be sure to “refresh” your browser so as to ensure the page in which you are shopping is accurate.
- Do not attempt to log into any online store from a publicly available computer (library by example). It is likely that any sensitive information you enter will be saved ("cached") and the next user of the computer may have access to your personal information.
If you need assistance at any time while shopping online, please contact the Online Customer Care team at: