Below is an explanation for the potential causes for the Duplicate Error Message, and a few suggestions for what to do:
Reasons why you may have received the Duplicate Error Message:
Most likely your first order did not go through and you tried to place the order again. The Duplicate Order Message automatically appears if you tried to place the order again in less than 2 minutes.
You placed an order previously and it processed correctly, yet it has not yet cleared the banking system.
Please follow these steps to resolve:
- Clear out the cache or history within the browser you are using (Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox are the most common browsers used). Please make sure you are using a current, updated version of the browsers listed above. If the computer you are using is 3 years or older, you will not have the latest version of these browsers installed on your computer. You would be advised to use a computer that is 2 years old or less.
- Log out of the computer you are using and then log back in. Or, try accessing from a different computer.
- When inputting your billing information please make sure that it is EXACTLY as it appears on your credit card billing statement.
- Make sure the card you are using is a card issued by an American Financial institution.
- Please use only a Visa or Mastercard Credit Card as they are compatible with the credit card processing gateway used by Teamuniformorders.com.
If you need further assistance, please send your inquiry / question to the Online Customer Care team at: